At Gypsum Plasterers we have welcomed the New Year in by securing numerous projects throughout the south coast.
We have successfully secured Purbrook Park School for W Stirland. On this project we will be carrying out Internal Partitions, Suspended Ceilings and Plaster works.
More information about this project can be found on the following link wstirland.co.uk/purbrook-park-school/
The last month has also seen us welcomed back to previous projects to complete the next phases. These developments include Block B, Arts University Bournemouth for Morgan Sindall and Block F, Westminster Court for Brymor.
Other projects include;
– New Manufacturing Unit, Lee on Solent for Amiri Construction
– Pembroke Park School, Salisbury for Morgan Sindall
– Office Development, West Grinstead for Chiverton
– Lodge Conversion, Farnham for Brymor
– Vale School, Worthing for Chiverton
– Factory Redevelopment, Farnham for Wilding Butler
In other news we are pleased to announce we have been accredited as an FIS (Finishes & Interiors Sector) Member.
For more news please follow us on Twitter @Gypsumplasterer, Like our page on Facebook /GypsumPlasterersLtd or follow us on LinkedIn /GypsumPlasterers
Categories: New Projects