Over the last 2 months Gypsum Plasterers has secured 13 new projects. These projects involve working in a number of schools, hospitals, domestic properties and a Veterinary Centre. A further 3 projects of the 13 below, have been secured with Morgan Sindall since February.
Dave Nicholson, Managing Director Comments: “Working with Morgan Sindall represents a long relationship which has grown over a number of years allowing us to work closely to ensure project goals and deadlines are met to the highest standard”
We look forward to returning to both Weydon School and St. Marys Hospital for Phase 2.
On the new jobs below, we will be carrying out Plastering, External Render, Drylining, Screeding and Suspended Ceilings.
– Phase 2, Weydon School for Deeks & Steere
– Wellstead Primary School for Morgan Sindall (See Above)
– All Saints Primary School for Brymor
– Chesswood Middle School for W Stirland
– Arts University Bournemouth for Morgan Sindall
– Phase 2, St. Marys Hospital for Kier
– Riders Infant & Junior School for Morgan Sindall
– 3 New Bungalows, Wormley for HA & DB Kitchin
– Lumbry Park, Veterinary Centre for Brymor
– A Large Mansion, Sunningdale for GC Lyons
– House Extention, Virginia Water for Bole Construction
– Hamworthy Park Junior School for Midas
– Thatched Cottages for T Couzens & Sons
Categories: New Projects