As 2016 rapidly comes to an end, we would like to update you on numerous projects we have secured over the last couple of months.
We are pleased to announce we have successful secured Ocean Village Residential block for Bouygues UK. The project itself involves the construction of 82 luxury apartments towering over 10 floors, on Southampton’s waterfront.
More information about this project can be found on the following link alexandrawharf.com
As well as the above, we have also won the following projects;
– New Office Extension, Bracknell for HH Drew & Sons
– New Production Facility, Portchester for HH Drew & Sons
– Nyetimber Pressing Centre, Pulborough for Brymor
– House Extension, Hartley Wintney for HA & DB Kitchin
– Odiham for Morgan Sindall
– Coral Reef Waterworld, Bracknell for Brymor
– Alice Holt Forest, Farnham for HA & DB Kitchin
– Linden Education Centre for W Stirland
– Warden Park Primary School for W Stirland
– Lighthouse, Poole for Stepnell
– The Glebe Primary School for W Stirland
– Barton Peveril College for Ascia Construction
– Lakeview Community Centre, Woking for MCS Construction
– Pavilion 1, Segensworth for Ascia Construction
– Capel Cottage, Liss
– Dunsbury Hill Farm for BAM (2nd Picture Below)
– Fareham Civic Offices for Morgan Sindall
– Fareham Church for Nolan Davis
– Alton Family Centre for Nolan Davis
– Sparsholt College, Winchester for Ascia Construction (1st Picture Below)
– Bungalows, Godalming for Brymor
– Aspect 2 for Deeks & Steere
– Winchester College for Nolan Davis
– Fittleworth Medical, Littlehampton for Amiri Construction
Our works for these projects involves Suspended Ceilings, Plastering, Render and Partitioning.
Finally, from all at Gypsum Plasterers we’d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
For more news please follow us on Twitter @Gypsumplasterer, Like our page on Facebook /GypsumPlasterersLtd or follow us on LinkedIn /GypsumPlasterers