Within the last few months, Gypsum Plasterers have been busy with ongoing projects such as Ocean Village, Southampton New Arts Centre and Vincent Walk and we have secured yet more works to maintain a strong presence in Southampton. We are pleased to announce we have successfully secured East Street student accommodation for Galliford Try, another flagship project to add to our portfolio.
Following on from our works at Southampton New Arts Centre and Vincent Walk, we look forward to continuing our relationship with Galliford Try.
The project itself will transform the 2.26 acre former site of East Street shopping centre, into student accommodation consisting of 423 rooms in the form of studio flats as well as providing retail and leisure space.
As well as the projects stated above, the following works have also been secured;
- Headley House, Grayshott for Amiri (Picture Below)
- The following projects for Ascia Construction;
- New Farm Shop, Stansted Park
- Pfizer, Havant
- Student Centre, Barton Peveril College
- Islamabad, Tilford for Beard
- The Hatchgate Pub, Hook for Brymor
- Orchard Cottage, Romsey for HA & DB Kitchin
- Florins High Street, Isle of Wight for JR Buckett & Sons
- Steyning & Thakeham School, Pulborough for W. Stirland
On the projects mentioned above, we will be carrying out Dry lining, Partitioning, Suspended Ceilings, Acoustic Works, Plastering, Render and Feature Bulkheads.
For more news please follow us on Twitter @Gypsumplasterer, Like our page on Facebook /GypsumPlasterersLtd or follow us on LinkedIn /GypsumPlasterers