The last 3 months has seen us successfully secure 11 new projects. We have been appointed by Morgan Sindall to carry out the internal works at the Redevelopment of Dolphin Retail Park. The £6 million pound building is located on Southampton Road in Salisbury and once complete it will be occupied by 4 separate retail companies. (Pictures above and below)
Hightown and Southsea Fire station are two other projects secured for Morgan Sindall last month.
Gypsum Plasterers are also pleased to announce we will be returning to Chichester Marina to complete the 2nd Phase of works for Amiri Construction.
Other projects secured recently include;
– Priors Field School, Godalming for W Stirland
– House Extension, Midhurst for RW Armstrong
– Brooklands Aircraft Factory, Weybridge for Brymor
– Phase 3, Weydon School for Armfield Construction
– Willows Primary School, Newbury for Dawnus
– Floreat Montague Primary School, Wokingham for Interserve
– Parkfield School, Dorset for Kier
Our works in the above projects will involve Plastering, Partitions, MF Ceilings, Tile & Grid Ceilings and Rendering.
For more news please follow us on Twitter @Gypsumplasterer, Like our page on Facebook /GypsumPlasterersLtd or follow us on LinkedIn /GypsumPlasterers